Thursday 25 September 2014

cute KLM dog isn't for real

When we go out walking, we sometimes drop something when Penny's not looking, and then act as if we're distressed, saying, 'Where is it?', and Penny races back to show us where the 'lost' article is.

I thought of this trick as I watched the cute little KLM beagle racing around the airport to return lost items to passengers, and thought it was lovely.



After that, I had a look around the Net and discovered there's no such dog helping out in KLM's lost-and-found department. It's just a publicity stunt.

But I still loved the clip. I've watched it three times already.

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute commercial, even though it is a fib ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Johann The Dog said...

Saw this on our morning show this morning...Very cute.

parlance said...

Mitch and Molly, and Johann, I loved it and I don't care if it's just a fib, lol.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Aw that was cute and I bet beagles could do it too!

I hope Penny's leaving the earwig juice alone!

parlance said...

Ludo, lovely to hear from you!