Monday 24 June 2013

the raindrop drinking fountain

Penny has a new drinking fountain. We've found she prefers running water to the still water in her drink bowl, but I thought this new one would be better than her old one, because it's stainless steel and  can go in the dishwasher.



I can't show you a picture of Penny drinking from it, because so far she's ignored it. But it's only been a couple of hours, so here's hoping she likes it.

I hope she doesn't drink from it like this:



And I feel sure she couldn't manage to drink like this from our new fountain:

6 comments:

Slavenka said...

These cats are hilarious and good luck with drinking fountain.

parlance said...

Slavenka, I love how those cats drank.

Molly the Airedale said...

This dish looks like fun to use, Penny!
The kitty videos are hilarious!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Mary said...

Both cats could fill in a day quite nicely, getting a drink. And the second cat's household must have enormous water bills - and not be in a water-scarce country.

parlance said...

Mitch and Molly, at first I thought the fountain was a bit too loud, but we quickly got used to it.

parlance said...

Mary, you've had the same reaction as I had. I was aghast at the waste of water. But it's so funny.