Monday 4 June 2012

our new Safe Stix

At last the Safe Stix is available here! After I received an email newsletter from our favorite shop, Murphys in Hawthorn, saying they'd imported it, I called over there to get one.

I was excited, but Penny wasn't. She was more interested in the view of our rainy street.


Until we played tug with it,

 


and Penny gave it a good shaking.

 

 Now I've put it away, having piqued her interest. Next time we go out we'll try it as a throwing toy (though we have to be super careful with that, seeing she's had her cruciate repaired); and, best of all, as a floating toy.

8 comments:

curator said...

I'm always happy to see Penny enjoying her toys. This looks like a fine one indeed.

Slavenka said...

This product would seem like the perfect alternative to a piece of wood.

Molly the Airedale said...

That looks like a fun toy, Penny! We love the color of it! Have fun!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Brenda & Curly Sue said...

Penny is such cute dog. But for her color she resembles my own Curly Sue who is silver gray. I reached you by cking sites for Aloe uses as my girl now has lung cancer that is advanced when diagnosed in March.
She is not around smokers. She is factually my baby girl, momma's little love, best part of my day always for the 12 years of her life so far.

parlance said...

Oh, Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear about Curly Sue. Cancer is such a terrible disease.

I hope you can stop its progress so she can be with you longer, and without suffering.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

New toys are the best! Have fun with it Penny!

parlance said...

Curator, and Mitch and Molly, and Slavenka, we took it out today and tossed it around a bit and she did love it.

parlance said...

Lassie and Benjie, I love giving Penny new toys. I suspect I get more pleasure out of them than she does, lol.